The "Cadbury Archive"
The Cadbury Archive at Cambridge Judge Business School consists of papers compiled and preserved by Sir Adrian Cadbury from his time as Chairman of the Committee on the Financial Aspects of Corporate Governance.
The Committee was formed in May 1991 by the Financial Reporting Council, the London Stock Exchange and a group of accountancy professionals and its role was to consider the UK's corporate governance system.
The Cadbury Archive is a part of the Cambridge Corporate Governance Network (CCGN).
The archive includes:
- Notes from meetings with those people who gave evidence to the Committee;
- Notes for speeches and articles about the Committee's work;
- Responses to the draft report;
- Material (agendas, minutes and research etc) relating to the Committee's activities following the publication of the Cadbury Report up until June 1995; and
- Corporate governance journal articles, reports and working papers dating from the 1960s through to the end of the 1990s.
The Cadbury Archive was launched, appropriately enough, after a speech on the theme of governance given by Sir David Walker at the Cambridge Judge Business School-CIBAM Symposium in June 2010. View Sir David's speech as an interactive PDF (pdf, 36KB).