Partnerships with the Global Community
As a world leading business school, Cambridge Judge Business School works with faculty, students, alumni and organisations from around the world to create a thriving and challenging community in which to work and learn.
Our partners from both corporate and non-corporate organisations are attracted by the quality of our students and faculty, the international nature of our teaching and research and the opportunity to draw on the wealth of knowledge based within the wider University of Cambridge. We provide management education and research that is intellectually rigorous and practical.
Organisations have an opportunity to work in variety of ways with our students, faculty and other partners including:
- Student consultancy projects
- MBA student recruitment and placement
- Research collaboration with faculty and doctoral students
- Collaboration on prestigious corporate events and networking
- Individually designed and open executive education programmes
- Sponsorship of student events, student prizes, student clubs and activities
- Support of development campaigns