We are very grateful to all the friends and supporters of Cambridge Judge Business School, who work with us to make our consultancy projects such a success. In order to ensure that all projects continue to run smoothly, professionally and to mutual advantage, please note the following terms, under which our projects are undertaken.
- All projects are undertaken by students of Cambridge Judge Business School as part of their course of study. As our students are not employees of the University of Cambridge, neither the University nor Cambridge Judge Business School can enter Agreements on their behalf, nor can we take any liability for their actions.
- All our MBA and MST students sign confidentiality agreements (also downloadable from this site) and we are not able to enter any other agreement on their behalf. If you are hosting a MoTI project and would like our students to sign confidentiality agreements, please request this as soon as possible.
- Our projects are undertaken as part of an educational programme and are examined by supervisors and examiners appointed by the University of Cambridge. All supervisors and examiners are bound contractually and in common law to keep confidential any confidential information disclosed to them in the supervision and examination of the projects.
- Our projects are student educational projects and should be seen in this context. The work does not constitute professional advice and no warranties are made regarding the information presented. Neither the authors nor Cambridge Judge Business School and its faculty accept any liability for the consequences of any action taken a result of the work, or any recommendations made or inferred.
- All host companies must assign a named sponsor, who will be available over the duration of the project to advise and guide the students. The sponsor is expected to attend the students' presentation and give feedback to the academic supervisor on the conduct of the work.
- Host companies must provide the necessary resources and facilities to enable the students to carry out the project effectively.
- Students are required to declare their association with Cambridge Judge Business School and with their client when collecting information from other organisations.
- No fees are charged, but all out of pocket expenses incurred in the execution of the project must be met by the host company and paid promptly to the students. Please advise the students if there are any specific procedures they must follow.
Payment of expenses:
- We recommend that you use the standard University rates as a guide to costs.
- Global Consulting Project: the client is required to submit a project expenses code or otherwise demonstrate that funds and procedures are in place to ensure prompt payment. The University can, if necessary, invoice the client on the students' behalf, but we will need an authorised project code in order to set this up. Payment terms are 30 days' net.
- MST and MoTI Projects: please ensure that students are reimbursed their expenses within 30 days of the completion of the project.
- Intellectual property:
- The intellectual property rights to the work undertaken and/or the deliverables produced by our MBA project teams rest with the host company.
- For information on intellectual property relating to the MST and MoTI projects, please contact the relevant Projects Office.
We look forward to working with you.