Cambridge Judge Business School and Twitter
The @CambridgeJBS Twitter account is managed by the Cambridge Judge Business School's External Affairs department, on behalf of the wider School community.
If you follow us, you can expect between 15-25 tweets a week covering subjects such as:
- Alerts about new press releases, news items, podcasts (expert comment and guest speakers) and videos on our website and other digital media channels
- Information about events at the School that are open to the alumni community and the general public
- Invitations to provide feedback
- Information from our programme and admissions
- Live coverage of significant events
- Information on media coverage
We update and monitor our Twitter account during office hours of 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday.
The School does not automatically follow new followers, and being followed back does not imply endorsement of any kind.
@Replies and Direct Messages
The School is founded on an ethos of collaboration and we actively engage in conversation with other Twitter users. We cannot however guarantee to reply to all messages, although we will engage in conversation wherever possible.
All @Replies and Direct Messages are read and will be passed on to the appropriate party in the School to offer them the opportunity to engage.
Our use of Twitter offers an immediate way of connecting with us, but is an addition to our other contact details, which should be considered the route for official correspondence.