Apply for the mentor scheme
To apply for the mentor scheme, please tick the relevant box on the Ignite application form. We encourage the applicants to apply as early as possible as we have limited mentee places available for each mentor on the first come, first served basis.
There are two levels of fees:
|Entrepreneur||£2,000 for six month membership*|
|Corporate delegate||£3,000 for six month membership*|
50% of the fees must be paid by 31 July 2017 and the remainder by 31 October 2017.
*It is possible to extend the period to another six months subject to the agreement with mentors.
We regret that a fee must be charged when a confirmed booking is cancelled:
|4 weeks or less||100%|
Rules of engagement
A contract between the delegate, mentor and Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning is issued upon acceptance to the mentor scheme.
The rules of engagement include:
- Methods of communication - how and where?
- Frequency of contact or online updates
- Areas of expertise/ topics to be discussed
- Agree needs and wants from the mentoring relationship
- Agree confidentiality issues and set boundaries