The Cambridge MBA is a unique and transformative experience, delivering world-class business education in a setting of renowned academic excellence, with a focus on practical leaning in a diverse and collaborative community.
This event is a valuable opportunity to visit the School, hear our strengths, and discuss your MBA future directly with staff and current students.
Places are limited so register now.
Key facts about the Cambridge MBA Programme
Duration: 12 months
Delivery: On-campus, full-time
- Four practical projects (two of which are live consulting projects)
- Eight “Concentrations”: Beyond Profit, Cultural Arts & Media Management, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Health, Global Business, Strategy & Marketing
- c. 45 elective courses to choose from
- Summer Activities phase includes opportunity for internship, individual project, language courses, study abroad programmes, career development projects
- Cambridge Judge Business School is part of the University of Cambridge
Tuition fees for 2013/14: £38,000
Average college membership for 2013/14: £2,358
English language requirements:
- Fluency in English
- IELTS: 7.5 with no element below 7.0
- TOEFL: Internet-based – 110 with a minimum of 25 in each section; Paper-based – 637 with 5.5 in the Test of Written English
Undergraduate education: 1st or 2.1; GPA of at least 3.3; Top 25% of class
Work experience: Minimum three years’ work experience
GMAT: 2012/13 class average – 680 (mid-80% = 630-730)
Profile of the class of 2012
- 152 students
- 40 nationalities
- 6.5 years’ average work experience
- 680 average GMAT score
- 30% female
Find out more
What makes the Cambridge MBA unique?
Take a look at the Inside Stories blog, written by the current class
97% of students employed three months out – read the latest Employment Report