Our electives provide you with the ideal opportunity to broaden your experience, focus on subjects of particular interest, and tailor your Executive MBA to your specific needs.
Subjects for the electives vary from year to year, and are chosen to best complement the interests of each cohort. Below is a list of electives undertaken by Executive MBA participants in the past:
- Fast Strategy, Intrapreneurship and Business Instinct
- How to Start Technology Companies
- Innovation Management: the secret of growth
- Project Finance: innovative techniques in valuing & raising finance for large scale projects
- Strategy and Organisation for the Information Age
- Changing the Game: business models, marketing strategy and innovation
- Global Energy Security
- Philosophy in Business
- Strategic Performance Management
- Understanding consumers: using psychology to build brands & increase profits
- Venture capital, Private Equity & Acquisitions
Antonio Horta-Osario speaks to Executive MBA participants and alumni, during electives week, about Lloyds Group’s strategy in recovering from the financial crisis.
Watch the video
EMBA graduates have the chance to return to Cambridge every year to take one elective (free of charge) alongside current EMBA participants. Once the subjects for the electives have been decided, a list is circulated to all EMBA alumni.
This is a valuable opportunity for alumni to keep abreast of the latest research and thinking, catch up with former colleagues and make contacts in other cohorts.