The MFin offered the perfect blend of "need to know" finance principles with "want to know" expertise in niche topics within finance. It gives you a year at one of the top universities in the world, access to one of the strongest finance faculties in the world, practical experience through the Group Consulting Project, and exposure to leading practitioners within their fields through the City Speaker series. I cannot think of a better learning experience.
The Cambridge MFin focuses on the theory and practice of finance, drawing upon the University of Cambridge's long heritage of excellence in teaching and research.
- We are one of only a few Master of Finance programmes in which 100% of the class has existing work experience in finance.
- The Master of Finance is taught within Cambridge Judge Business School - a world-class provider of business education that has strong links with the banking and finance industry.
- The School is situated at the heart of the University of Cambridge - a world-renowned institution with an outstanding heritage of teaching and research in finance.
- Finance practitioners play a central role in the delivery of the programme - through teaching, seminars and involvement in projects.
- All of this combines to produce an exciting array of opportunities through which to develop your career in the finance industry.
The overall learning experience of the Master of Finance was amazing. The dynamic courses and variety of the program are well designed to enrich students’ knowledge. In combination with a strong educational platform and networking opportunities from the university, it was one of the best years of my life.