Cambridge in Brief ...
- Close to London - under an hour by train with direct links to Kings Cross and Liverpool Street stations
- Close to international airports - 30 minutes from London Stansted and 90 minutes from London Heathrow
- Total population - c. 108,000; student population: c. 22,000
- A heritage in finance - the University of Cambridge has a strong heritage in finance and its parent disciplines
- Financial networks - with investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms and consultancies
- Thriving night-life - many restaurants, music venues, cinemas, galleries, museums and much more!
- Many sporting activities on offer - such as rowing and other team sports, swimming, private gyms and golf courses, as well as punting along the river Cam!
Iman El-Marashly, MFin 2009
"My experience at Cambridge was very fulfilling. The non-academic experience was exceptional; the University, colleges and the city are all very special, and it has become a second home that I will always need to revisit."