The Management of Technology and Innovation programme (MoTI) provides scientists and engineers with skills and experience in the commercialisation of technology. The programme is run by Cambridge Judge Business School, and was established in 2003 with funding from the Cambridge-MIT Institute.
Who is MoTI for?
Participants in the MoTI programme come from a range of places affiliated with the University of Cambridge:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering (MPhil)
- Bioscience Enterprise (MPhil)
- Engineering for Sustainable Development (MPhil)
- Micro- and Nanotechnology (MPhil)
- Technology Policy (MPhil)
- Conservation Leadership (MPhil)
- NanoDTC: NanoScience & Technology Doctoral Training Centre (PhD)
Although not a degree programme itself, MoTI is an element in the above degrees programmes offered by the University of Cambridge.
How do I sign up?
Participation is arranged via your University of Cambridge department.
We are interested in associating with new suitable partner programmes, so if you represent such a programme, please get in touch.