Management Studies Tripos
Five years after graduation many Cambridge students have management responsibilities. If you feel that your career might be in management then you should consider reading Management Studies in your final year at Cambridge. The Tripos is open to all third and fourth-year undergraduates, but the number of places on the programme is limited. It provides an opportunity for Cambridge undergraduates to develop a thorough understanding of the activity of management in an intellectually rigorous fashion.
While taking the programme, you:
- Gain a thorough grounding in the disciplines which form the basis of management practice.
- Develop an understanding of the fundamentals of management by studying the subjects, which analyse various aspects of management.
- Acquire skills of critical analysis in relation to management issues.
- Develop an awareness of the responsibilities of managers in an economic, social and environmental context.
- Develop basic quantitative skills and the ability to apply them in a problem-solving context.
- Have the opportunity to gain practical experience of a management problem.
- Develop skills of communication and co-operation relevant to your future career.