Centre for International Business & Management (CIBAM)
CIBAM aims to deepen the understanding of internationalisation and managing in the semi-global knowledge-based economy. It draws upon the expertise of its Advisory Board, a group of eminent business leaders, chaired by Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP, and its international staff and associates. It conducts research, seminars, workshops, Distinguished Lectures and Global Business Symposia in Cambridge and also provides advisory services in the following areas:
- International business theory and strategy
- Foreign direct investment, clusters, networks, alliances and competitiveness
- National competition, industrial and competitiveness policies, privatisation, (de)regulation
- Human resources and intercultural strategic management
- Transition and emerging economies
CIBAM receives financial support from its Advisory Board Members, national and international organisations and the private sector. It currently runs projects and conducts research in Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Asian Pacific regions and Latin America.