Help support students experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis.
What is the Cambridge Judge Student Hardship Fund?
Coronavirus has dramatically altered the lives of students at Cambridge Judge Business School, and their learning experience. The current crisis can also, unfortunately, exacerbate economic disparity among our student population. We would like to be able to provide a little bit of support to current students affected by this pandemic who may:
- be unable to return to their homes
- have been forced to buy expensive tickets to travel home
- have lost income relied upon to fund study, accommodation and fees
- need better resources or environments for online study
- be supporting vulnerable or self-isolating family members alongside their study
- rely on funding which doesn’t allow for the effects of a global pandemic.
How you can help
We are acutely and sadly aware that this pandemic has affected everyone, and thus you might not be able to give at present. But if you are in a position to do so, please consider supporting our students by making an online donation.
We profoundly appreciate your consideration and contributions.
Make a contribution
Any gift to the fund will be directed to helping students facing hardship both immediately and in the months ahead. If you would like to discuss other philanthropic opportunities, please contact [email protected].