Chief Customer Officer, Interswitch
- MBA, Cambridge Judge Business School (2010)
- Member of Wolfson College
- Member of the five-person CJBS MBA team that won the 2011 Hult Global Case Challenge in New York, endorsed by the Clinton Foundation
- Vice-President of Cambridge University Nigerian Students (2010-2011)
- Co-Group Leader of the CJBS alumni Lagos Chapter
Oremeyi is currently the Chief Customer Officer for Interswitch, an Africa-oriented, technology-driven company focused on payments. She is a pioneering member of the Interswitch Nigeria team and, in this capacity, has worked within the African fintech value chain, including software engineering, implementation, training, operations and business management.
She holds a degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering from the University of Benin, Nigeria.
Society & charity work
Oremeyi’s number one passion in life is to share hope by showing people that things can indeed get better. She actively drives an empowerment group for women providing financial, family and moral counselling, as well as access to soft loans for business expansion.
She is a member of SheCAN, an NGO with a focus on empowering the African woman and girl child. She is also the founder of AfricansBuildAfrica, an NGO that is focused on providing diverse empowerment skills to African youth with the aim of promoting a positive mindset of hope.