Faculty engaged in our programmes underpin content with firm and sector specific research, which allows us to maintain our position as one of the leading providers of applied PSF leadership programmes. Areas of research interest include:
- Developing and implementing strategy in collegial organisations
- Knowledge process offshoring and outsourcing
- The experience of being human in collaborative high-performance environments
- Performance management of partners
- Brand management in law firms
Our research underpins and informs our teaching in all our strategy, leadership and management programmes for PSF professionals and we have developed a number of case studies and scenarios for use on our programmes.