I’m researching CJBS programmes
The various programmes have moved their events to online formats and webinars are being regularly scheduled.
View the programme events schedules to see the full list and register to attend.
We are still running online CV reviews – please consult individual programme webpages for more information on how to submit your CV and receive feedback.
Due to the current social distancing regulations, we cannot receive visitors to Cambridge Judge Business School at this time. Please keep an eye on our website and we’ll announce when Cambridge Judge Business School is open to visitors again.
Yes. Please check each programme web section carefully as they have different deadlines.
Applications are now open and you can apply to your programme of interest by visiting the dedicated programme pages on our website.
I plan to apply to a CJBS programme
At Cambridge Judge, we understand the unprecedented situation that applicants are facing. We are therefore making the following changes to our admissions requirements for the remainder of this years’ admissions cycle:
All applicants are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
You can access test centres (if they are open) and we are also pleased to accept both the GRE and GMAT home testing solutions.
We encourage those who meet our minimum requirements to apply for a GMAT/EA waiver. If you do not meet our minimum requirements, but would still like to apply, we encourage you to do so, and you may receive an offer conditional upon EA/GMAT. Our Admissions Team will review your full application, and strong applicants will be invited to interview. If you are offered a place on the programme, this will likely include a condition to complete the EA/GMAT before our final application deadline.
Master of Finance
GMAT/GRE is not required for Master of Finance applicants.
Master of Accounting, MSt in Entrepreneurship and MSt Social Innovation
GMAT/GRE is not a pre-requisite, but you will be asked to complete one if you do not meet the minimum academic requirements.
If English is not your first language, please see the conditions outlined in the English Language Policy. If you are required to take a TOEFL or IELTS but are unable to supply a score at the time of application, due to COVID-19, then you can submit your application without a score. However, any subsequent interview invitation or offer will be conditional on receiving a score later.
We will accept the IELTS Indicator and TOEFL At Home online tests.
TOEFL/IELTS for all other programmes
If English is not your first language, please see the language requirements outlined on our website. If you are required to take a TOEFL or IELTS, please upload your scores with your application.
If you are unable to supply a score at the time of application, due to Covid-19, then you may be able to submit your application without a score. Please contact your programme admissions team for more information. However, any subsequent interview invitation or offer will be conditional on receiving a score later.
We are also pleased to accept the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition test and the IELTS Indicator.
Cambridge Judge Business School scholarships and bursaries are not affected.
If you are due to receive a scholarship or bursary from another source, you should contact the awarding body directly.
Interviews are already offered via online methods.
Until we welcome visitors into our buildings, all interviews will take place online.
I have accepted a place to start a programme in Sept/Oct 2021
In extenuating circumstances, we can be flexible with offer deadlines. However, the programme is highly competitive so we are not always able to. This is something that can be discussed and agreed upon at the time of offer.
No. There are no planned changes to the academic curricula for our programmes in the next academic year. We will switch physical to digital learning for parts of the programmes should it be required by official measures to deal with the pandemic at that time, as we already have done for the academic year which started in September 2020.
Executive MBA, Master of Accounting, MBA and Master of Finance
These programmes can accept online verified copies of transcripts and copies emailed directly from the awarding institutions. If you are unable to provide your transcripts in these formats, please contact the relevant admissions office:
Please consult the University Postgraduate Admissions website on the latest guidance for prospective students and offer holders.
If you can, please request for your academic institution to email the academic certificate and transcript to us directly at [email protected].
You can send hard copies of your certificate and transcript to the Business School by post, however, please be aware that the admissions team are not always working on-site due to social distancing measures so there may be a delay in these being verified.
Masters in Social Innovation and Masters of Entrepreneurship
Please consult the Institute for Continuing Education website on the latest guidance for prospective students and offer holders.
We will still connect you to current students and alumni:
- The EMBA and Master of Entrepreneurship have an online chat facility in their web sections, where you can request a chat with a student.
- The MBA offers a LinkedIn group for candidates shortlisted for interview. This group has alumni, current students and admissions staff available to chat to and answer your question. You will be sent details on how to join if you are invited to interview.
- You can also use LinkedIn to find and reach out to CJBS alumni – while we cannot guarantee responses, we know this method is used frequently for candidates, and many of our alumni are very happy to connect and answer questions.
- You can get in touch with Master of Finance alumni through the Contact MFin alumni pages.
- The Master of Accounting programme has LinkedIn and Facebook groups for potential applicants. Current students are happy to answer questions in either of those groups. Alternatively, the Master of Accounting team would be happy to connect you to a student in your part of the world. Please contact them to request this.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cambridge Judge Business School, when we are able to. In the meantime, as have a number of ways to get a sense of the Business School:
- We have a virtual tour on our website.
- Webinars: the programmes are running virtual information sessions over the coming months.View the schedule on our Events pages.
- You can follow us on social media to find out what’s happening at the School and in our communities.
- Student blogs: Cambridge MBA Students
- Student chat: The MSt in Entrepreneurship offers a chat feature which can be accessed from the programme homepage. This feature allows interested individuals to chat online to current students and find out answers to questions which may not be available on their official pages.
For the full-time MBA, there is the option for your offer to be extended to the following year but this is only in extenuating circumstances. This is something to be discussed at the time of your offer and will need approval from the Admissions Committee. Please be aware that we will only extend an offer for one year, any longer than this and you will have to withdraw.
FAQs last updated: 22 January 2021.