Cambridge Judge Business School is developing the next generation of women leaders.
We do this by attracting a diverse and able community to CJBS, through our innovative educational programmes, but also by conducting cutting edge research into the cultures, institutions and organisations that will enable more women to become successful leaders.
The Cambridge MBA is a one-year, full -time programme, focused on experiential learning. Each MBA class comprises around 200 experienced professionals from a broad range of cultural and professional backgrounds.
With a Cambridge MBA, women can…
- gain the business education required to excel in a wide range of careers
- join a thriving and ambitious network of students and alumni at CJBS
- be part of the Women in Business student group – work with peers to drive the gender balance agenda in business
- become involved in the Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre, supporting their research, conferences and outreach activities
- develop personally in an educational setting which supports diversity, equality and inclusivity.