Cambridge Judge Business School has a number of centres which are founded on strong interdisciplinary research linking networks of people from across the School, the wider University, business and the policy community.
Our research centres are:
Our research centres are strategically important to the delivery of our mission to be "a leading business school at the heart of Cambridge, advancing knowledge and leadership through people who will leave a mark on the world."
The School also hosts a number of other centres and initiatives:
- The Entrepreneurship Centre encompasses the full entrepreneurial journey - starting with the empowerment of aspiring entrepreneurs through to the creation and development of early-stage ventures, all the way to small and medium size enterprise growth.
- The Centre for Compliance & Trust works with banks and other institutions to develop practices and behaviours which put customers and values at the heart of decision-making.
- The Middle East Research Centre is dedicated to researching the business environment and the particular leadership challenges and opportunities facing Middle Eastern organisations.
- The Cambridge Markets, Organisations & Society (CMOS) Research Group brings together scholars from all around the world to generate new insights, frameworks and perspectives on the relationship between markets, organisations and society.
- The Circular Economy Research Initiative aims to become a leading international source of original and seminal research, expertise and knowledge on the circular economy and the particular policy and business contexts within which this system operates.
Our faculty are also involved in research via a wide variety of centres that collaborate across the University and beyond, including: