The Centre for Risk Studies is a multidisciplinary centre of excellence for the study of the management of economic and societal risks. The Centre's focus is in the analysis, assessment, and mitigation of global vulnerabilities for the advancement of political, business and individual decision makers.
- Create multi-disciplinary environment using Cambridge University's academic community and partners to generate research in public and private sector risk
- Establish framework for modeling risks and decision making
- Provide a base for coordinating and sponsoring multi-disciplinary research projects
- Pursue private and public sector funding
- Contribute to publications for broad dissemination to government, academia, and industry
Serving as a platform or conduit for dialogue and development with external organisations and policy-makers.
A hub for a growing network of faculty, fellows, associates and students at the University of Cambridge.
News and events
The Centre's research themes cover broad topics related to risk, including risk strategy, culture, and governance.
Visit our news and events page