University Lecturer in Accounting
BBA (Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor), MBA (Univ. of California, Berkeley), PhD (Univ. of California, Berkeley)
Jenny combines teaching and research with a background in investment banking and portfolio management. She has worked on initial public offerings, private equity, as well as mergers and acquisition transactions for technology companies at Credit Suisse First Boston (now Credit Suisse) in Silicon Valley. She later transitioned into a portfolio management role at the hedge fund division of Barclays Global Investors (now Blackrock). Jenny is a member of the Cambridge Corporate Governance Network (CCGN).
Awards and scholarships
- Cambridge Judge Business School Teaching Award, 2013
- Crawford Research Assistant Fellowship Award, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- CJ White Investment Banking Scholarship, University of California, Berkeley, 2004
- Alumnae Council Scholarship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1999-2000
- Class Honors, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1997-2000
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Stock markets and financial information: earnings quality, capital market reactions to accounting information, sell-side analysts, management incentives and compensation.
Jenny Chu is a member of the Finance & Accounting subject group.
Cambridge Judge Business School
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1AG
Tel: +44 (0)1223 766892
Fax: +44 (0)1223 339701