Who should attend
- Leaders wishing to drive innovation through the business
- Executives in charge of innovation (R&D Heads, CTOs)
- Mid to senior managers involved in the innovation process
- Marketing executives wishing to drive innovation through new product and market development
- Executives wishing to understand and apply the processes of creativity generation to make their organisation more innovative
For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please see our terms & conditions documents:
Terms & Conditions for Self-funded Applicants (pdf, 226KB) (updated 27 October 2015)
Terms & Conditions for Organisation-funded Applicants (pdf, 243KB) (updated 27 October 2015)
Registration closes at midday two working days before the programme start date.
Participants are expected to attend the full programme.
Version 3 (9 December 2016)