For all candidates holding a conditional offer for the Cambridge MBA:
Career development loans
- Eligibility: The Career Development Loans scheme is for candidates intending post-MBA careers in the UK or European Economic Area.
- Loan: This UK government sponsored scheme enables you to borrow up to £8,000 for a job-related training course lasting up to two years. Repayment is deferred until after the course has finished.
- Further details: Application packs can be obtained from branches of Barclays Bank, The Co-operative Bank and The Royal Bank of Scotland or visit www.lifelonglearning.co.uk/cdl.
Canadian students can apply for loans through their home province. Visit the Board of Graduate Studies website to find out more »
US students can apply for Federal Direct loans. Visit the Board of Graduate Studies website to find out more »
Norwegian loan fund
- Eligibility: For Norwegian students wishing to study abroad. The applicant must already have achieved general study competence and must be enrolled at an educational institution. The education must provide occupational competence in Norway and it must be officially approved in the country where studies are taking place.
- Loan: You will have to pay back only 30 per cent of the money loaned to you by the Norwegian Loan Fund, as the other 70 per cent is considered a grant. For 2012/13, the basic support is NOK 92,500 per school year. Students in countries other than the Nordic countries may receive support for all or part of the tuition fee. The support is adjusted according to the size of the tuition fee. For 2012/13, the maximum support is NOK 116,100. If the tuition fee exceeds NOK 116,100, an additional grant may be given. For 2012/13 the maximum supplementary grant is NOK 62,770.
- Further details: www.lanekassen.no.
Fundacion Mexicana Para La Educacion, La Tecnologia y La Cienca (FUNED)
This is a private foundation offering below-market loans for MBA studies.
- Eligibility: Mexican students can apply for this loan.
- Further details: www.funed.org.mx.
Banco de Credito, Peru
- Eligibility: Peruvian Students holding a place on the Cambridge MBA may apply for this loan. A copy of their National Identity Card is required.
- Loan: can cover the full cost of the MBA.
- Further details: contact Ruben Robles by phone at +51 (1) 442 8642 ext. 5251, or by fax at +51 (1) 441 5580 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Banco de Credito website for more information
There are a range of scholarships available to our MBA students:
- Tuition fee
£ 38,000 / Year
- Plus average College fee
£ 2,358 / Year
- Read more about fees