The Management Consulting Project provides you with a unique opportunity to apply theory to the practice of management. It involves working in teams to solve a business problem, following which you'll present your analysis and results in an oral presentation to an invited audience.
- Deepens your understanding of professional management practice
- Develops your skills in organisational problem diagnosis and solutions
- Enhances personal development in networking and presentation skills
By the end of the project you'll be able to:
- Identify and apply relevant tools and techniques of strategic and organisational analysis
- Conceptualise the nature of organisational problems and their solution
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to an organisational problem
- Recommend a plan of action appropriate to solving an organisational problem
- Design an appropriate action plan for implementing a solution to an organisational problem
The project counts as one of the nine core courses on the programme.
Admissions for entry in 2017/18 have now closed.
Applications for entry in October 2018 will open in September 2017.
Funding available to our MPhil in Management students includes University of Cambridge scholarships, Cambridge Judge Business School bursaries, and external scholarships.
Find out more about scholarships