At Cambridge Judge Business School, we value the diversity and inclusiveness of our community – from students to staff, alumni and faculty. We are committed to preventing and confronting any form of discrimination.
Leader in business excellence through equality, diversity and inclusion in everything we do
We seek to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to the world in the task of promoting a sustainable, equitable, diverse, and inclusive future for all. We are all part of one all-encompassing community of learners focused on bettering the world.
Long term commitment to EDI
Cambridge Judge has embarked on a long-term commitment to EDI. We will work to adapt our admissions, student orientation, and the curriculum so that they embrace the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI).
Formation of an EDI Committee
The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Committee, chaired by Dr Lionel Paolella, is the leading body for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda at Cambridge Judge. Formed in November 2021, its purpose is to develop the EDI strategy and to drive tangible and sustainable change, working with student clubs, faculty, staff and alumni networks across the Business School and the wider University.
Members of the EDI Committee
- Chairperson of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Committee Associate Professor in Strategy & Organisation, Lionel Paolella – Faculty
- Business School EDI Manager, Manaz Javaid – Facilitator
- Advisory Board Member, Karin Forseke – Advisory Board Representative
- Founder and Entrepreneur, Ashwini Anburajan – Alumni Representative
- Director of HR, Julie Brown – Human Resources
- Director Corporate Communications and Marketing, Tracey Horn – Communications and Marketing
- Professor of Marketing & Decision Sciences, Vice Dean, Vincent Wah Sung Mak – Faculty
- Student Representative – post to be nominated for 2022/23
The Cambridge Judge Business School EDI Committee was officially inaugurated on 15 November 2021.