Cambridge Judge Business School announces Teaching Award winners and faculty promotions
Cambridge Judge Business School is delighted to announce the winners of this year’s Teaching Awards, as well as three new promotions.
The Faculty Teaching Awards formally recognise excellence in teaching, and nominations are made by the programme directors on the basis of student feedback and improvement over the previous year.
Congratulations to the following six faculty members who were each presented with a certificate, a bottle of champagne and an Amazon voucher on Friday 1 June:
- Dr Manuel Arriaga, University Lecturer in Information Systems
- Dr Mark de Rond, Reader in Strategy & Organisation
- Mr Michael Kitson, University Senior Lecturer in International Macroeconomics
- Dr Pedro Saffi, University Lecturer in Finance
- Professor Stefan Scholtes, Dennis Gillings Professor of Health Management
- Dr Mark Thompson, University Lecturer in Information Systems
In addition, three members of faculty have recently received promotions:
- Dr Jochen Runde, Director of the Cambridge MBA, has been promoted to Professor
- Dr Shaz Ansari, who is Director of the MPhil in Innovation, Strategy & Organisation, and a University Lecturer in Strategy, is now a Reader
- Dr Mark Thompson has been promoted to Senior Lecturer in Information Systems
Well done to all!