At Cambridge Judge Business School we bring together cutting-edge research, leading academics and sector specialists to deliver programmes with lasting impact.
Our world-class faculty comprises around 70 members, with research interests spanning the full spectrum of business issues. Many are leaders in their field; directing cutting-edge research, consulting for top businesses, advising governments, and most of all, bringing their experiences and new found knowledge into the classroom. We are also connected to the University and to bluechip organisations extending beyond confines into big business and to leading thinkers around the world.
From the University of Cambridge we leverage outstanding knowledge and research from fields such as arts & humanities, engineering, physical sciences and biomedicine.
We address a broad range of organisational themes, including:
- Driving entrepreneurship for enterprise formation and growth
- Accelerating innovation from ideation through to implementation
- Developing leaders, leadership and followership
- Creating high performing teams
- Using big data and information systems to expand organisational capabilities and service delivery
- Designing value-enhancing systems, processes and operations
- Analysing financial decisions, risk and management control
- Strategy formulation, execution and renewal
- Fostering economic growth, policy making and performance
- Delivering excellence in human resource management
- Designing market-driven and customer-centric organisations
- Conduct culture and purpose.