We craft our programmes to ensure your strategic priorities inform their design. We are mindful of the fact that executive education programmes often form part of a wider strategic initiative to bring about improved organisational performance and leadership effectiveness. Our interventions are therefore designed to be used as key building blocks that can sit within your broader strategic and corporate initiatives.
We also recognise that although your challenges may be similar to your competitors, the resources, culture and people you bring to address those challenges are unique to your organisation. In building a solution that matches your needs we draw on best practice and then go beyond it to propose in-depth diagnosis and tailor-made solutions to your specific situation.
Alongside executive education, Cambridge Judge Business School delivers a suite of high-quality services, including:
- Diagnostic and internal benchmark evaluations
- Competency assessment frameworks
- Psychometrics and profiling
- 360-degree feedback
- Facilitated workshops (design thinking, problem-based learning, enquiry-based learning)
- Project-based interventions
- Executive coaching and mentoring.