The Management Consulting Project provides you with a unique opportunity to apply theory to the practice of management. It involves working in teams to solve a business problem, following which you will present your analysis and results in an oral presentation to an invited audience. You will be required to effectively participate in group discussions, class activities and simulations, group projects, seminars and workshops,
- Deepens your understanding of professional management practice
- Develops your skills in organisational problem diagnosis and solutions
- Enhances personal development in networking and presentation skills
By the end of the project you’ll be able to:
- Identify and apply relevant tools and techniques of strategic and organisational analysis
- Conceptualise the nature of organisational problems and their solution
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to an organisational problem
- Recommend a plan of action appropriate to solving an organisational problem
- Design an appropriate action plan for implementing a solution to an organisational problem
The project counts as one of the nine core courses on the programme.
Host a project
Could your company benefit from an international team of bright, motivated and committed students focusing on a real-world challenge that might not otherwise have had the time or resource to tackle?
Visit the Student Consultancy Projects webpages to learn more about working with us, and to submit a project proposal.
All prospective students are required to sign a copy of our standard Cambridge Judge Business School General Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement and agree to our MPhil in Management Consulting Project Terms.