The Management Consulting Project provides you with a unique opportunity to apply theory to the practice of management. It involves working in teams to solve a business problem, following which you’ll present your analysis and results in an oral presentation to an invited audience.
- Deepens your understanding of professional management practice
- Develops your skills in organisational problem diagnosis and solutions
- Enhances personal development in networking and presentation skills
By the end of the project you’ll be able to:
- Identify and apply relevant tools and techniques of strategic and organisational analysis
- Conceptualise the nature of organisational problems and their solution
- Generate and evaluate alternative solutions to an organisational problem
- Recommend a plan of action appropriate to solving an organisational problem
- Design an appropriate action plan for implementing a solution to an organisational problem
The project counts as one of the nine core courses on the programme.
Host a project
Could your company benefit from an international team of bright, motivated and committed students focusing on a real-world challenge that might not otherwise have had the time or resource to tackle?
Visit the Student Consultancy Projects webpages to learn more about working with us, and to submit a project proposal.
All prospective students are required to sign a copy of our standard Cambridge Judge Business School General Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement and agree to our MPhil in Management Consulting Project Terms.