The Business Doctorate (BusD) is a four-year programme for senior business leaders of major companies looking to engage with research into cutting-edge social and economic issues.
Candidates should have substantial leadership experience, normally around 20 years. You’ll need to provide evidence of having led major initiatives as part of your career.
The Business Doctorate lets you:
- Translate your experience into methodised, rigorously assessed knowledge
- Identify drivers of your experience that can be applied to other contexts
- Enhance your knowledge and become a better leader
- Better understand current academic debates in your field
- Gain in-depth knowledge of management theory and practical expertise of research methods.
The BusD emphasises lifelong education, built on Cambridge Judge Business School’s reputation for world-leading research.