Has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted your business in a big way?
Are you fighting against the difficult economic conditions?
If so, Cambridge MBA students are here to fight with you, and help your organisation tackle immediate crisis management issues alongside longer term, strategic decisions about your future.
MBA students offer free consulting services
Does your company need help with crisis comms?
Do you need help to research new opportunities?
Do you need analysis to support strategic decisions?
Cambridge MBA students offer to apply their professional experience, MBA learning and networks to undertake short-term, pro-bono consulting projects for UK businesses, to help withstand the current period and plan for the future.
This project offers:
- Start your project from May 2020
- A small team (three to four people) of Cambridge MBA students, with professional experience relevant to your needs, to consult for your business on a theme of your choice
- Project theme to be set by you: possibilities are to deliver short term goals (such as adapting your social media presence) to contributing to longer term strategic decisions (such as developing new business models for online delivery of your service/product)
- Working hours of around 20-30 hours per week, for a period of two to three weeks
- No fee to your organisation
- Project interactions will be via online meetings.