The inaugural conference CJBS Women: Achievements, Opportunities, Challenges, took place on 19 June 2015 at Cambridge Judge Business School. The conference provided an opportunity to engage participants (both men and women) through an open and collaborative discussion of tangible actions through which to promote a shared vision of women’s leadership in business. It looked at how the initiative could support existing gender and equality programmes and projects within and outside of the business school.
- Professor Christoph Loch, Director of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Dame Sandra Dawson, KPMG Professor Emeritus of Management Studies at the University of Cambridge
- Helena Morrissey, CEO of Newton Investment Management, Founder of the 30% Club (via video link)
- Brenda Trenowden, Head of Financial Institutions, Europe and Global Head of Funds ANZ, Steering Committee of the 30% Club
- Dame Carol Black, Principal of Newnham College, University of Cambridge