Kick-start or take your venture to the next level
Launch or scale up your venture with our MSt in Entrepreneurship. Learn from world-leading thinkers, network with likeminded entrepreneurs and explore the fundamentals of building a business to help bring your vision to life.
- Develop the confidence and practical skills needed to lead a successful business – from generating and evaluating ideas to structuring your organisation and building a team.
- Learn how to get innovators, early adopters and distribution partners on board to get your venture off the ground.
- Gain insight into other industries and their opportunities from fellow students, professors and visiting speakers.
- Benefit from a one-on-one mentor to help guide you in your career throughout the duration of the programme.
- Become part of a powerful network and study at the heart of the Cambridge Cluster (home to more than 5,000 companies, turning over more than £18 billion annually).
MSt in Entrepreneurship career outcomes
Tech, hospitality, property; health, wellbeing, social enterprise. These are just a few of the fields our students go on to pursue ventures in.
Our aim is to give you the knowledge and confidence needed to launch a venture, and to provide expert guidance on how to grow and lead a successful business.
It’s hugely valuable to be part of the programme, to take advantage of this journey, and to make sure that you don’t fail. At least you can actually rescue yourself, and you can navigate to a different direction, and you can survive in this really complex world of entrepreneurship.