Cambridge Social Innovation Blog
Posts from our guest authors and our staff on social innovation.
- “It is fantastic to graduate yet another amazing cohort of students. Each is an accomplished professional in their own right. Together, they are a potent force for good in the world. It has been a […]
- Written by Szczepan Orlowski, co-founder of Animorph, a worker-owned software development co-operative. The co-operative focuses on the creation of next generation software aimed at enhancing human potential. Their aim is to deliver cutting-edge innovation whilst […]
- Can Hong Kong’s private sector be the socially innovative changemaker needed to solve social and environmental challenges?Written by Yenson She, a graduate of the Cambridge Judge Business School MBA (2014-2015). The opportunities and challenges We should ask how the how Hong Kong’s private sector can further their efforts in solving social […]
- Written by Klaus Oberbauer, MSt in Social Innovation alumnus and Programme Manager of Ocean Plastic Prevention, SecondMuse. Indonesia’s collaborative communities At SecondMuse, we build resilient economies in which all people and communities are able to […]
- Indigenous people and the pandemic Written by Dr Ella Henry, Associate Professor and Director of Māori Advancement, Auckland University of Technology School of Business, Economics and Law – Aotearoa New Zealand; and Associate Research Fellow, […]