The WLC has collaborated with major corporations and not-for-profit organisations to produced impactful reports that address pertinent topics on gender diversity. These reports provide novel insights and guide organisations in understanding the challenges and opportunities in building and retaining the talent pipeline. This research has been featured in top media outlets around the world, cited in government reports and has won several prestigious awards. Research based on these reports have been presented at top academic conferences around the world.
Thought leadership white papers
The WLC produces several thought leadership papers based on cutting-edge research that offer new ways to thinking about key issues on gender and leadership. These white papers have been featured in top media outlets and published in practitioner journals.
- Inclusion in investment management
- Diversity leadership
- When does gender diversity matter the most?
- Navigating the prospective motherhood career penalty
- Rising up the corporate ladder, one joke at a time
- The business case for diversity