Accelerate Cambridge Ventures, you may be eligible for £2,500 in project funding to propel your business to market entry and profitability sooner.
The Entrepreneurship Centre, in collaboration with Santander Universities, is making grants available to Accelerate Cambridge ventures to enable them to undertake projects that will create measurable impacts on their business.
Ventures can receive up to £2,500 per application submitted.
In order to apply for an award, eligible ventures must
- Be a participant in the Accelerate Cambridge programme.
- Not have received more than £250,000 in funding.
- Be registered as a company with Companies House.
- Have a business bank account in the company’s registered name.
- Submit an operational plan describing the activities that are to be undertaken with the funds allocated.
Successful applicants will undertake to:
- Produce a written summary of the activities that have been undertaken three months after receiving funds.
- Produce a one-page document or short video clip six months after receiving the funds describing the impact the funds have had on their business.
- Attend a meeting with Santander representative on a mutually agreed date.
Second applications are permitted but will only be considered once the results of the first award have been submitted. A second award is solely at the discretion of the review panel.
Award winners are selected and notified on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified no later than 21 calendar days after submitting their application.
This award is a grant provided by Santander. Please note that receiving funds has tax implications as well as SEIS/EIS implications – please discuss with your accountants as per your own situation.
For more details on selection criteria as well as full terms and conditions, download
For further information, email Zizi Hollander at [email protected].