Opportunity for senior managers in small and medium-sized businesses to receive two months of free online training. This programme has been adapted to help senior managers learn about management practices and tools to boost business productivity, efficiency, and profitability and how to remain competitive in the post-pandemic economy.
About the digital programme
The programme aims to equip senior managers with management practices to transform their business, enabling them to thrive and find new opportunities. This will help businesses to navigate in the post-pandemic economy.
Cambridge Judge Business School is providing world-leading training to business leaders around the world from the campus in Cambridge. We appreciate that many small and medium sized business managers can’t afford to take substantial time out from their business to pursue traditional courses. Our ‘Digital Programme: How to Prepare your Business for Post-Pandemic Economy’ has been devised by a team from Cambridge Judge Business School, Tech Nation and the Behavioural Insight Team. The programme is especially suitable for busy senior managers to follow the training at their own pace.
What can I expect from the digital programme?
All participants will receive two months of free online training on managing their business delivered weekly accompanied by easy-to-digest videos. Some participants will also get free access to advice from a trained mentor and the opportunity to meet other businesses taking the training via on an online app.
- No fees apply.
- A digital programme that provides flexibility to accommodate it to your schedule
Highlights of the programme
- Learn about management practices and tools to help you.
- Identify the challenges that the post-pandemic economy will impose on your business.
- Find new opportunities for your business.
- Build your business resilience to post-pandemic disruptions.
- Develop and implement a robust strategy for growing your business in post-pandemic economy.
- Develop your leadership skills to build a high performing senior management team.
This programme is funded by the Business Basic Fund, from by the Department for Business, Energy, & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Who can take part?
To be eligible to participate in the training:
- You need to have a senior management role in your business (e.g. founder, co-founder, CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, and CTO).
- Your business is must have at least 15 employees (this can include seasonal and part-time workers).
- Your business should be registered in England, UK.
- Your business should be at least five years old (i.e. founded prior to 2015).
How to apply
Applications for the Digital Programme have now closed.