Designed for regulators and supervisors from around the world to learn from Cambridge academics as well as their highly experienced peers in the industry. This eight-week online course offers new insights to facilitate dialogue and learning opportunities about the risks and opportunities presented by the growing digital asset ecosystem and regulatory considerations.
5-6 hours per week, self-paced online learning.
This online eight week course provides regulators, policy makers, professionals in government and industry with key insights, hands-on tools and practical project-based learning opportunities to navigate an increasingly complex regulatory landscape in the area of Digital Assets.
You will gain:
- practical tools to support Digital Assets innovation
- industry knowledge and insight
- access to the global Regulator Knowledge Exchange community platform
- develop a capstone project to impact your institution
- a prestigious Certificate of Completion issued by Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
What the course covers
- Module 0: Introduction: Welcome
- Module 1: Crypto currencies and blockchain principles
- Module 2: Digital Money
- Module 3: Tokens, Applications and Services
- Module 4: Distributed financial market infrastructure
- Module 5: Digital Assets and ESG
- Module 6: Digital assets Regulation
- Module 7: Digital assets Supervision
- Capstone Project Presentation
Who should attend?
The programme is for you if you are a regulator, policymaker, government official, risk, compliance, innovation or professional who works in regulatory affairs, have deep regulatory experience, or work in the area of digital assets.
The programme is overseen by leading experts and academics from the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, Cambridge Judge Business School and draws on the insight from global digital assets experts from industry.
Apply to join the January 2023 cohort.