Designed for business leaders in government and industry working in risk, compliance, innovation and data, this six-week online programme provides key insights, hands-on tools and project-based learning opportunities to address increasingly complex regulatory environments.
7-10 hours per week, self-paced online learning.
This fully online six week programme provides professionals in government and industry with key insights, hands-on tools and practical project-based learning opportunities to navigate an increasingly complex regulatory landscape.
You will gain:
- new skills
- coveted industry knowledge
- a powerful professional network
- a career-accelerating strategic tool kit
- a prestigious Certificate of Completion issued by Cambridge Judge Business School.
What the programme covers
The programme examines:
- the context of regtech solutions
- how AI is impacting the processing of regulatory content
- the management of regulatory change
- challenges of scaling machine-readable regulation
- how to successfully deploy technology solutions.
All of this learning is then encapsulated in a practical and tangible project capstone that identifies solutions to a specific regulatory challenge through a detailed framework.
Who should attend?
The programme is for you if you are a risk, compliance, innovation or data sector business leaders who works in regulatory affairs, have deep regulatory experience, or work with digital portals in professional services.
The programme is overseen by leading academics from the Cambridge Judge Business School and draws on the insight of more than 30 world regtech experts drawn from faculty and industry leadership.
If you would like to download a programme brochure, register or arrange a call with a programme advisor you can do this via our programme partner website.