Tuition fees for the Cambridge Executive MBA commencing in September 2024 are £88,900.
Tuition fees for the Global Executive MBA commencing in January 2025 are £102,235.
There is an additional non-refundable application fee of £150, for both programmes.
Fees cover programme tuition, membership at a Cambridge College, and accommodation and meals during Orientation Week and the International Business Study trip.
You’ll need to budget for additional costs depending on which EMBA programme you take. These can vary significantly but we estimate an average of £7,000. Costs may include:
- travel to and from Cambridge and for International study elements
- accommodation (except for during Orientation Week and the International Study elements Trip; we will provide accommodation during these times)
- any visa costs associated with the above
“Today I work as an Engineering Director for PepsiCo in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia, managing roughly $500 million a year in capital expenditure,. So I’m very grateful for the finance and accounting skills I picked up on the programme, and the scholarship that got me there in the first place.”
A long-term investment in your future
Your Executive MBA is a significant financial commitment, but one that will pay long-term professional and personal dividends throughout your career. You’ll build an exceptional network. You’ll position yourself to take on increased leadership responsibilities or take an entrepreneurial route. Most importantly, you’ll be making a significant investment in yourself and your learning journey.
There are multiple ways that our students fund their Cambridge Judge Executive MBA – we encourage you to start researching potential financing options as soon as possible.
We offer flexible payment plans to ease your financing pressures.
Scholarships and loans
We value and reward excellence. Receive a highly sought-after EMBA scholarship and you’ll join a select and outstanding community of Cambridge scholars. Our awards portfolio is designed to enable as broad a cross-section and diverse range of candidates as possible to access EMBA study.
- Please ensure you apply early to meet relevant scholarship deadlines.
- Awards are deducted from fees but cannot be used to pay the £10,000 programme reservation fee.
- You may apply for as many scholarships as you wish.
- The maximum you can be awarded is 50% of tuition fees; please note, however, that our scholarships and bursaries are very competitive, and it is unusual for candidates to be awarded this amount.
Explore our extensive range of scholarships, merit bursaries and external funding opportunities. A useful additional funding source, certain loans are available to Cambridge Executive MBA and Global Executive MBA candidates.
“I wouldn’t have been able to afford the EMBA without the scholarship, it really made it possible for me.”
Seeking employer support
Establish a confident and compelling business case before asking for financial support from your employer. Know how the EMBA will build your skills and how your newfound knowledge and networks will help your organisation tackle challenges and opportunities in the future.
- Demonstrate how your employer will benefit from your CambrIdge or Global EMBA by completing a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opporunities and Threats) analysis on your organisation
- Link learnings from the EMBA programme and the skills you’ll develop to your organisation’s challenges
- Work out whether your financial assistance is going to be full or part-sponsorship
- Negotiate part-sponsorship through:
- bonus payments
- salary sacrifice
- matched funding
- tuition reimbursement at different stages of the programme
- time – vacation, unpaid leave, study leave, or days in lieu
Register yourself and your employer at one of our regular information events either here in the UK, or abroad.