[MUSIC PLAYING] For over 800 years, the most dynamic minds have gathered at Cambridge University, crafting ideas that have changed the world. The university’s Masters of Finance (MFin) programme at the Cambridge Judge Business School offers finance professionals with at least two years experience, the chance to step into the highest spheres of the global marketplace.
Entering the MFin programme means being mentored by men and women at the cutting edge of financial theory and practise. In proximity to London’s financial district, the programme fosters connections between students and top finance organisations. Industry leaders present regular lectures. And networking dinners allow face-to-face time with them, opening doors to the companies they represent.
The Centre for Alternative Finance generates cutting edge strategies. And the Newton Centre for Endowment Asset Management projects new possibilities in long-term investment. The Centre for Risk Studies forecasts unseen trends in an ever-changing market. And access to Cambridge’s world renowned department brings depth and breadth to finance as a discipline.
University life itself provides a vital component to success. Students live in one of 31 prestigious Colleges, making them a part of the traditions that have grounded Cambridge for centuries and facilitating vital connections across the globe. In 2016, the Cambridge MFin was ranked number one by the Financial Times. Career progress, placement success, value for money, international mobility, and relevance all contributed to the win.
Over 400 graduates have passed through our doors, each armed with a key to a renewed career success. The Cambridge MFin is fast being recognised as the signature Masters of Finance course across the globe. Make your application today.
The Cambridge MFin focuses on the theory and practice of finance, drawing upon the University of Cambridge’s long heritage of excellence in teaching and research.
- We are one of only a few Master of Finance programmes in which 100% of the class has existing work experience in finance.
- The Master of Finance is taught within Cambridge Judge Business School – a world-class provider of business education that has strong links with the banking and finance industry.
- The School is situated at the heart of the University of Cambridge – a world-renowned institution with an outstanding heritage of teaching and research in finance.
- Finance practitioners play a central role in the delivery of the programme – through teaching, seminars, skills workshops and involvement in projects.
- All of this combines to produce an exciting array of opportunities through which to develop your career in the finance industry.