In 2014, the School established the China Advisory Council, composed of a small number of leading figures from the public and private sectors in China who have a pre-existing connection with Cambridge Judge Business School or the University of Cambridge. Additional representation is provided by members of Cambridge Judge Business School and the University of Cambridge. The main purpose of the Council is to advise and sustain the School’s engagement in China, develop research themes based on the School’s current knowledge base, and create research topics and teaching content that are relevant and reflect China’s current economic and social growth.
The wider remit of the Council is to:
- Act as a sounding board for incubating early research ideas and their practical impact
- Advise on Cambridge Judge Business School and its Executive Education strategy in China
- Act as ambassadors for the School, providing high-level connections for research and teaching
- Support the development and fundraising activities of the School in China
- Support the School’s objectives to broaden the perspectives of our students in global business.
View the China Advisory Council member profiles