4 days (Face-to-face)
£4,400 + VAT (Face-to-face)
22-25 May 2023 (Face-to-face)
As a leader, you will be aware of the need to implement effective Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) policies within your organisation. The Cambridge Judge Business School has launched the Environmental, Social, and Governance Leadership Programme: a Pathway to Business Sustainability. A four-day exploration of consumer, stakeholder and competitor issues surrounding ESG.
If you are interested in attending this programme, please complete the register your interest form, and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your needs, and answer any questions you may have.
Your learning journey
Topics explored through this programme include:
• The changing role of business in society
• Climate crisis
• Biodiversity crisis
• Nature of systems problems.
What Can Organisations Do:
• Understanding stakeholder v. shareholder orientations
• Defining and establishing organisational purpose
• Going net zero
• Circularity and supply chains
• ESG reporting: shifts and limits
• Embedding ESG into governance structure and business models
• Leading change towards sustainability.
• Socially responsible investing and sustainable finance
• Sustainable consumerism and nudges
• Policy and regulation
• Discovering Cambridge’s world-leading research: Cambridge is the leading UK university covering all the major disciplines.
- Use your resources and influence to ensure a better future for all
- Implement a sustainable strategy for Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
- Build an ESG strategy to transform business
- Lead change towards sustainability
- Make sustainability a central part of your operations
- Socially and responsibly invest
- Achieve net zero emissions.
This programme counts towards the Cambridge Judge Business School General Management Certificate of Achievement. On completing the GMCA you will be eligible to become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School’s global network of graduates and business-focused University of Cambridge alumni, faculty and staff.
Faculty & speakers
Learn from our world-class faculty who bring fresh insights from their leading-edge research into all of our Executive Education programmes.
Access profiles of the programme’s APD and faculty:
Face-to-face is a traditional, intense classroom learning experience and is all about hands-on interaction. You will be a part of exercises, debates and conversations, engaging directly with our faculty and your peers. Conversations spill over into breaktimes and meals, forming lasting connections. Share your ideas, develop your network and grow professionally, whilst enjoying the historic city of Cambridge.
Who should attend?
- Senior leaders seeking an understanding of how ESG issues shape their business, competition, and operating environment
- NGO and public policy leaders engaging with the private sector on ESG issues
- Incoming or incumbent Board Members requiring an understanding of key ESG issues.
Why Cambridge Judge Business School?
Cambridge Judge faculty
All of our programmes are designed and led by an Academic Programme Director, who is a member of Cambridge Judge Business School faculty. They will also deliver substantial portions of that programme.
The research conducted by Cambridge Judge Business School’s 20 research centres, across a diverse range of disciplines, flows directly into all of our programmes, bringing new insights to our programme content.
Small group learning
With small class sizes, we continue the Cambridge way of learning that emphasises high levels of interaction with both our world-class faculty and peers.
Environmental, Social and Governance Leadership: A Pathway to Business Sustainability belongs to our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-topic executive education programmes. Here are a selection of related programmes:
If you have any questions or would like to have a chat about this programme and how it could benefit you or your organisation, please get in touch with the programme advisor:
Business Development Director
Tel: +44 (0)7850 949628
£4,400 + VAT (Face-to-face)
Fees include instruction, materials, lunch and breaks. Preferential rates may be available for groups, University of Cambridge alumni and members of the School’s Alumni Association. Please note prices pre-registration are subject to change.
Registration closes at midday two working days before the programme start date.
Participants are expected to attend the full programme.
VAT is charged at the prevailing rate, which is currently 20%; e.g. £4,900 + 20% = £5,880.
For information regarding payment terms, cancellation rights, transfer policies and fees, please see our terms & conditions documents:
Version 1 (3 November 2022)