The Catalyst Fund Fintech Internship Programme is a collaborative project between Catalyst Fund and Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance. We are seeking highly talented individuals to work with a select number of Fintech companies globally.
Catalyst Fund is an accelerator for inclusive Fintech startups. The Fund works with innovators in emerging markets who are building affordable, accessible and appropriate solutions for underserved communities, and accelerates the local innovation ecosystems around them.
The aim of the programme is to place local students, for the duration of three to six months, in a portfolio of Fintech start-ups in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico India, Uganda and Rwanda. The internship programme is seeking students wishing to pursue their career in Fintech, and specifically, in the following areas:
- Product management: Identify opportunities to create new technology, tools, and interfaces that can improve overall product performance and usability. Conduct user interface and user experience research.
- Marketing: Define messaging and branding for a Fintech company. Create SEO-optimised content. Conduct market and user research. Develop and execute a social media strategy.
- Design: Enhance existing branding and create collateral that will resonate with the target audience. Create and design online marketing materials. Design offline content.
- Strategy & business analysis: Define geographic expansion strategies. Analyse market trends and business implications. Create financial models to evaluate key business decisions.
- Data analysis: Analyse user behavior to optimize the product offering. Perform quick data analysis using data visualisation tools. Develop and optimise databases and dashboards.
- Software development: refine existing and develop new tech solutions. Automate infrastructure and build tech solutions for growth.
Interns will receive fixed monthly stipend.
Catalyst Fund is supported by The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and JPMorgan Chase & Co., managed by BFA Global and fiscally sponsored by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. CCAF is also supported by FCDO.
Please note: All roles are remote working during COVID-19 lockdown.
Customer Success Traineeship (Kenya) (Deadline 27 November)
* A role that requires fluency in Spanish