The Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies’ research programme includes risks associated with global health to the economies of nations. This round-table discussion will help highlight the emerging risks in global health and examine the phenomenon of catastrophe and challenge the assumptions of unpredictability.
Keynote Address by Dr Cathy Roth, World Health Organization
Challenges and Opportunities in Translating Research into Public Health Interventions and Practices
- Professor David Tuveson, University of Cambridge/Cancer Research UK
- Professor Doug Hanahan, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Professor Jos Jonkers, Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Michelle Tuveson, University of Cambridge Judge Business School Centre for Risk Studies
- Dr Cathy Roth, World Health Organization