Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies and Bloomberg hosted a stimulating debate on the future of energy investments and insurance risks in light of recent global crises. A diverse panel of academics and industry leaders openly debated course changes and future risks associated with nuclear energy expansion, geo-politics, new energy, opportunities through diversification, business continuity, and “super” models.
Mark Gilbert, London Bureau Chief, Bloomberg News
- Phillip Ellis, Chief Executive Officer, Structured Risk Solutions, Willis Group
- Dr William Nuttall, University of Cambridge Electricity Policy Research Group
- Andrew Power, Partner, Deloitte Consulting
- Professor Daniel Ralph, University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Guy Turner, Director, Bloomberg New Energy Finance