Cambridge Judge Business School hosted its third conference dedicated to Women’s Leadership on Saturday 10 June. This theme, ‘Finding Balance’, addressed questions around work-life balance and what this entails for both men and women and also examined how we achieve gender balance across industries.
The one day conference delivered an exciting programme of keynote speakers, workshops and panel discussions by outstanding industry leaders from an array of sectors and provided a great opportunity for attendants to network and connect during the conference.
The diverse range of speakers will provide invaluable insights for both men and women wanting a deeper understanding of what makes successful leaders in business.
Cambridge Judge established Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre as a way to forge and lead these collaborations and work collectively to learn from each other and make the changes needed to foster a gender-balanced workforce globally. By attending this conference, you can become part of the debate and share your ideas and research to help us shape what gender equality really looks like.
- Amanda Mesler, General Manager, Microsoft, Central and Eastern Europe
- Sue Owen, Permanent Secretary for Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Professor Christoph Loch, Director of Cambridge Judge Business School
- Tim Carrington, Global Head of Currencies & Emerging Markets at RBS Global Banking & Markets
- Maggie Berry, Executive Director for Europe, WEConnect International
- Shaun Grady, Vice President – Strategic Partnering & Business Development, AstraZeneca
- Helen Steers, Partner, Pantheon
- Dr Victoria Kimonides, Account Technology Strategy Director for Enterprise Partner Group at Microsoft Central and Eastern Europe
- Belinda Benton, Senior IT Programme Manager, ARM
- Rachel Short, Director, Why Women Work; 30% Club Steering Committee member
- Josiah Famuerwa, Senior Business Analyst and Product Owner, Digital Bananas Technology
- Professor Sucheta Nadkarni, Director, Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre at Cambridge Judge Business School and Professorial Fellow at Newnham College
- Professor Jaideep Prabhu, Professor of Marketing and Director of the Centre for India & Global Business, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Fred Burger, Partner at EY