This year, the Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre are pleased to announce the launch of a new panel series taking part throughout the academic year. The panels focus on industries in which women are typically underrepresented. By introducing these panels into the WLC events’ programme, our aim is to explore the opportunities for women working in, or hoping to work in, these specific industries. In addition, we highlight their navigability by openly discussing such opportunities.
Our first panel will focuses on women in finance, taking place on 28 January at Cambridge Judge Business School.
The financial services industry offers a multitude of often well-compensated career advancement opportunities for MBA and MFin graduates, yet women remain largely underrepresented. The aim of the Women in Finance panel event is to inspire and inform CJBS students considering a career in finance.
| Moderated panel discussion
|| Room LT2
|| Common Room
- Lola Adebanji, EMEA eCommerce Lead, Payments & Receivables solutions, Citi (CJBS MBA alum)
- Shreetama Datta, VP Risk Analytics Model Governance, Citi (CJBS MBA alum)
- Karin Forseke, former CEO, Carnegie Investment Bank AB, Sweden
- Louise Hartley, Managing Director and UK Team Leader, Citi Private Bank
- Isabell Moessler, Head of Business Management, Global Sales, Euronext (CJBS MBA alum)
- Janet Mui, Global Economist, Cazenove Capital (CJBS MBA alum)
- Ksenia Nechaeva, Financial Advisor, Deloitte Transaction Services (CJBS MBA alum)
- Nanna Saito Nielsen, Director, Banking Operations, GoCardless (CJBS MBA alum)
- Emma Pegler, Managing Director and Global Head of Banking and Research Regulatory Compliance, HSBC
- Zoe Yeo, Investment Director, Headway Capital Partners LLP (Cambridge University alum)
Moderator: Dr Jenny Chu, University Lecturer in Accounting, CJBS & Academic Director, Wo+Men’s Leadership Centre