skip to navigation skip to content

Simon Murray, Adventurer & Entrepreneur: Tread your own path to success

Tread your own path to successSimon Murray, adventurer, entrepreneur and leading businessman, reflects on a life filled with travel and encounters with the unexpected. 80 per cent of the world are followers, the other 20 per cent are leaders. Leaders, he says, need to have the self-confidence to set their own paths.