An MBA from Cambridge Judge Business School offers aspiring entrepreneurs a great platform for idea generation, development and venture launch.
The MBA offers:
- a broad management qualification, giving you the skills to understand the full range of business disciplines and operations
- entrepreneurship courses, covering business planning, innovation management and funding
- practical team projects to hone your team leadership skills and client interactions
- access to a wide network of successful entrepreneurs operating in Cambridge and the Silicon Fen
- access to the Entrepreneurship Centre which encompasses the full entrepreneurial journey.
The School’s Entrepreneurship Centre
The Entrepreneurship Centre at Cambridge Judge Business School aims to inspire, enable and research entrepreneurship.
The Centre encompasses the full entrepreneurial journey – starting with the empowerment of aspiring entrepreneurs through to the creation and development of early-stage ventures, all the way to small and medium size enterprise growth.
The Entrepreneurship Centre also supports the University of Cambridge’s entrepreneurial talent development through the provision of programmes such as:
Learn more about the Entrepreneurship Centre
Cambridge MBA recent entrepreneurs
Read more profiles of MBA entrepreneurs
Start-up stories, entrepreneurship insight
Read more about success stories, start ups and other articles on entrepreneurship and the Cambridge MBA.