The Cambridge MBA offers aspiring entrepreneurs a great platform for idea generation, development and venture launch.
The MBA offers:
- a broad management qualification, giving you the skills to understand the full range of business disciplines and operations:
- entrepreneurship courses, covering business planning, innovation management and funding
- practical team projects to hone your team leadership skills and client interactions
- access to a wide network of successful entrepreneurs operating in Cambridge and the 'Silicon Fen'
- access to the Entrepreneurship Centre which encompasses the full entrepreneurial journey - from empowering aspiring entrepreneurs through to the creation and developing early-stage ventures, all the way to small and medium size enterprise growth.
The MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration enables you to try out your own ideas, learn what it is like to build a management team that will grow your business and also explore the range of funding mechanisms to provide the finance that most new businesses need.
Find out how the Cambridge MBA exposes aspiring entrepreneurs to the vast network that is the Cambridge Cluster.
The School's Entrepreneurship Centre
The Entrepreneurship Centre at Cambridge Judge Business School aims to inspire, enable and research entrepreneurship. The Centre encompasses the full entrepreneurial journey - starting with the empowerment of aspiring entrepreneurs through to the creation and development of early-stage ventures, all the way to small and medium size enterprise growth. The Entrepreneurship Centre also supports the University of Cambridge's entrepreneurial talent development through the provision of programmes such as:
Learn more about the Entrepreneurship Centre