30% Club scholarship application form, 28-30 June 2023 – face-to-face in Cambridge. This form is to be completed with your Sponsoring Executive.
The 30% Club was established in the UK in 2010, with a goal of achieving 30% women on FTSE 100 boards by the end of 2015 in order to create a more balanced and diverse workforce. When the initiative was first launched the figure stood at just 12.5%. This goal was achieved and extended to FTSE 350 boards which was also achieved in 2019. These significant results have been achieved by encouraging chairmen to appoint more women to boards, and by supporting businesses in implementing schemes to improve diversity at all levels within their organisation. But there is still work to be done in senior management roles.
Cambridge Judge Business School is collaborating with the 30% Club to address the imbalance and to provide opportunities for talented women to access the benefits of a world-class business education. We are committed to addressing gender imbalance and to helping more women reach influential positions.
The Cambridge Rising Women Leaders Programme 30% Club Scholarship has been established to encourage and support ambitious women who are aspiring towards senior leadership roles. For the programme which takes place on 28-30 June 2023, one 30% Club Scholarships is open to an exceptional female candidate who is currently in a junior or middle management position within their organisation. Scholars need to be nominated by their organisation and will receive a fully funded place on the June 2023 running of this programme. Please note the scholarship covers the programme fees only.
Criteria (what we are looking for)
- A professional female who has influenced and empowered colleagues both from within their organisation as well as external stakeholders
- Leadership potential demonstrated through concrete actions and achievements
- Junior to middle-management level
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- If the application is successful, the scholarship place is non-transferable
- The scholarship covers the programme fees
- The deciding panel will consist of Allison Wheeler-Heau, the Director of Open Programmes and Dr Patrizia Vecci, the Academic Programme Director
- We are unable to give feedback on individual applications
- Deadlines for application is 21 April 2023.
Your application will only be reviewed if it is completed by both the applicant and sponsoring executive.